MAKE XERO YOUR BUSINESS
The Xero programme gives clients rapid, visible fat loss results that can be sustained long term. Having used the programme themselves, Xero practitioners are living proof of this success and can testify that this approach offers an effective, safe, sustainable way to lose weight and reduce fat.
Our comprehensive 2-day training programme for new Xero centres delivers everything your staff need to graduate as fully certified Xero practitioners. You’ll receive training in 4 key areas:
- Clinical knowledge: gain a complete understanding of fat cell physiology, how Xero’s advanced laser and radiofrequency technology works, Xero nutrition and Xero personal training programmes.
- Consultation: learn how to advise and inform clients during consultations to achieve customer satisfaction, including how to use Xero’s Advanced Body Analysis system to record and measure results, and motivate clients to achieve maximum results.
- Business development: discover how to market the Xero programme internally and externally for maximum awareness and new enquiries.
- Customer service: achieve 5-star customer service levels every time to maximise customer satisfaction, raise your profile and win new clients.
We want your Xero business to succeed – and to do that, you need to get the right message out to the right people. That’s why we have a team of dedicated and experienced marketing experts to provide all Xero franchises with full digital marketing support and social media assistance. Our support includes:
- Targeted Facebook and Twitter campaigns in your area.
- Organic ‘welcome’ social media posts on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- A comprehensive website review and advice on how to optimise your website for the Xero Programme – including all images and key messages.
- A tried and tested social media strategy, including suggested contents.
- Local press articles for one Xero centre each quarter, plus a guest post on our popular blog.
- Email marketing templates to target your existing client base.
- Point of sale materials for in-centre display, including brochures, posters, postcards, mailings, a point of sale stand, and Xero nutritional supplements.
- Full branding guidelines, plus seasonal artwork for use in-centre or online.
As well as all this, Xero’s central team supports your local strategy by working to secure celebrity endorsements, and regular national press and TV coverage.