Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 4 medium courgettes spiralized
- 2 Small Chicken Breasts cut into strips
- 4 tenderstem broccoli spears trim ends and cut in half lengthways
- Zest of half a fresh lemon
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 fresh red chilli finely sliced
- 2 handfuls of baby kale or rocket leaves
- 1 tbsp olive oil or coconut oil
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped coriander or parsley
- 1. Prepare the courgetti using a spiralizer or cut into ribbons using a vegetable peeler.
- 2. Finely slice the chilli.
- 3. Zest or grate half of the lemon skin then squeeze 1 tbsp juice into a small bowl.
- 4. Slice the chicken breast into strips
- 5. Pan fry chicken breast with olive or coconut oil until cooked through. Remove from the heat. Set aside on a small plate to rest.
- 6. Reheat the pan with 1tbsp of olive or coconut oil once hot toss the tenderstem broccoli for 1 minute, add the courgettes to the pan and continue to cook for another 2 minutes until al dente. Remove from the heat.
- 7. Add the chicken strips and the remaining ingredients to the broccoli and courgette, season with salt and black pepper. Toss gently to combine.
- 8. Separate into two serving bowls, sprinkle with chopped herbs and serve immediately.