Ingredients (Serves 2)
- 2 Seabass fillets
- 1 red pepper, 1 yellow pepper (or ½ jar pre-roasted shop bought peppers)
- 8 tenderstem broccoli spears
- 1 courgette cut into diagonal wedges
- 2 portions green beans
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin seeds
- 1. Heat the oven to 180oC
- 2. Prepare the vegetables, Trim and de seed the peppers and cut intostrips. Place on a baking tray, drizzle with olive oil and cook until softened, turning occasionally.
- 3. Trim the ends and slice the broccoli lengthways into two. Trim the ends of the courgette then slice diagonally along the length creating wedge shaped rounds. Trim the green beans. Set Aside
- 4. Carefully make 3 slits along the skin of the seabass with a sharp knife. Heat 1 tbsp olive oil on a frying pan. Place the fillets into the pan skin side down and cook on a medium to high heat until crisp. Transfer the pan to the oven and cook for a further 3 minutes until cooked through.
- 5. Place the green beans into a saucepan and steam with a little water fro 2 minutes until tender but al dente. Remove from the heat
- 6. In a separate pan heat 1 tsp sunflower oil, heat and then toss in the broccoli and courgettes and quickly stir fry for 1-2 minutes until tender. Once cooked add the green beans. Toss to combine and remove from the heat.
- 7. On a serving plate zigzag balsamic glaze onto the surface of the plate
- 8. Remove the peppers from the oven and arrange to one side of the balsamic glaze creating a bed for the seabass. Remove seabass and lay on top of the roasted peppers.
- 9. Serve immediately with stir-fried vegetables sprinkled with pumpkin seeds.