Ingredients (Serves 1)
- 2 large Eggs
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 3 sprigs fresh Thyme leaves removed
- Black Pepper
6-8 Cherry tomatoes
- 1. Halve the cherry tomatoes, set aside
- 2. Crack the eggs into a small bowl and beat lightly with a fork, season with black pepper
- 3. Add the olive oil to a small frying pan or omelette pan, warm the oil. Add the cherry tomatoes and cook for 1-2 minutes until softened but still retaining their shape. Tip in the egg mixture and quickly stir, moving the tomatoes evenly throughout the mixture. Shake pan to spread mixture evenly then sprinkle thyme leaves on top. Cook gently until the eggs are just set.
- 4. Tip onto a warmed plate and serve immediately.